Cyst in my right breast
I was examined by my gyn in december to see how the cysts he found in july were like.  I had three, one had disappeared, the other two the same. Since december, I have gain about 7 lbs , stress, and now I can feel the lump and it hurts.  Before I just felt some pain when I pushed but did not really felt the lump.  Can the cyste become cancerous?  Do cancer lumps hurt?  I dont know if it grew and now is hurting , has to do that I am about to have my period.
Cysts are so common that almost every woman will have some during her lifetime.
These cysts are related to the increasing hormonal fluctuations and the pain is particularly felt prior to the menstrual cycle and subside after the menses finish.When cysts are very large and painful,they can be aspirated by a fine needle.This is a painless procedure in which the fluid is aspirated from the cyst and the cyst disappears and so will the pain. If the fluid is blood-stained, it will be sent to the lab for analysis.
Avoiding caffeine, (Coffee,chocolate and colas) salty food and fatty food can lessen the pain considerably.
Pain is almost never associated with breast cancer and cysts do not increase the risk of cancer. The only risk, if you have frequent cysts, is mistaking a lump for a cyst and not having it checked out. Hence, every time a new cyst or lump occurs, it must be checked by a physician.
Take care ....
Thanks a lot, I will check after my period passes.  And yes , I need to stay away from chocolate and salty food.