Dark Moles around both nipples
I have noticed over the last couple of years or more so last year that i have some dark brown moles around my nipples. I was just wondering if it was worth getting it looked at?. Thank you
Dear alig1:  Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere on the body and is subject to abnormalities, moles etc.  As we age, we tend to develop more freckles and moles and other skin discoloration.  When examining skin, it is important to evaluate skin problems using the ABCD approach.  A = asymmetry. Is one side of the mole different from the other?  B = borders. Are the borders smooth or do they look jagged, notched or irregular?  C = color.  The color of moles should be close to the same throughout the mole.  Does the color differ within the mole?  and D = diameter.  Has the mole gotten bigger?  Is it larger than a pencil eraser?  If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, or if you are worried, you should have your doctor examine the moles.    

A related discussion, Mole on Nipple was started.
A related discussion, moles large and small arornd breast area was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.