Dear Beob
Problem is the breast awareness process are too low in every country, their are very less communities present who inform a women about how they should do to get information about breast and changes happen in that. Every one came and just talk about breast cancer, no one is referring to the causes and risks, who will be under high attack or not. Try to perform self breast exam and spread those words to every friend. other wise you can have a breast screening device to watch and observe what is happening to your breast.

This discussion is related to Fine needle biopsy.
Thank you for your post .... I assume that you don't have a question but I will comment further.
I'm not sure "who" you are referring to when you say "everyone came" when you mention the cause and risks of BC. Unfortunately no one knows the cause of Breast Cancer but I believe the risk factors are discussed often in many types of media today. This information is widely publicised as well as being readily available through one's Dr. office. Along with the recommendation of monthly self exams a yearly exam by a Physician is VERY important !! Thanks again for your input.