Deep ache breast pain
I am sometimes experiencing a deep ache in my right breast -- I am 62 years old -- does anyone have any answers
Thank you
An occasional deep ache in my breast was the trigger for me to go have a mammogram 5 months ago.  They found a very very small area of tissue which on biopsy showed T1 cells. Post surgery I am still waiting for an all clear from my surgeon, but am so glad that I listened to my body and went and had it checked.  Honey, yours may be nothing other than the effects of aging (as my doctor told me - gravity he said...) but the peace of mind of not worrying is worth the effort to get it checked.
As advised on your two previous posts; please make an appointment with your Physician .... with so many symptoms I think a general physical might be in order. I see no specific connection between any of your symptoms and breast cancer but a good ck. up certainly wouldn't hurt.   Regards ....