Discharge from nipple.
I am a 51 year old female . About 3 months ago I began to have pain at nipple and armpit of left breast. Did not concern me because I heard that breast pain is not related to cancer. About three weeks ago I began to have a small amount of bloody discharge from same breast( 3 times)  and now on daily basis have a clear water colored discharge coming from the nipple I have never had any children. Could something be going on with my milk ducts of the left breast or is this something that needs to be looked at? I have a Aunt you died from breast cancer.
If the discharge was spontaneous (without squeezing) I would have this ck.d out. There can be more than one cause for bloody discharge and when it is from one breast only and spontaneous it could be something that needs treatment. Papillomas are one cause or some other ductal issue. A Breast Specialist would be best but if there isn't one in your area then start with your Primary Care Physician.   Regards ....