Do Serious Breast Lumps Move Around
Although I have three lumps according to my doctor I can only feel one. The main one I have by my nipple seems to potrude/stick out more at certain times of the day or if I rub it - it is also squishy and soft. Sometimes i cant feel it as much as other times but it is def there. Any ideas please.
Cysts do not move around but they can increase or decrease in size .... these cysts are related to the hormone levels in the body and change in a cyclic manner as does the level of hormones. Some cysts are difficult to feel by the person themselves as we are not experts in breast examination. Some can only be seen on Ultrasound.   Regards ...