Does I have Breast Cancer?????
I am male but my breast has developed and there I feel lump in both the breast for which I got the USG done whose abstract report is as "BOTH BREAST show predominantly hypoechoic glandular tissues circumferentially in the retroareolar and peri-areolar region. Ducts measuring 1.8 – 2.2 mm are noted bilaterally (R>L) in the retroareolar region".

Also facing the issue of Hormonal variations, my testosterone sometime is normal and sometime zero and E2 also varies accordingly and now its very high.

Does I have breast cancer, please let me know about this and would I have to go for some more test like mammogram, MRI, FNAC
In my opinion,what you have is not breast cancer,but sounds like a benign condition called Gynecomastia, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone,which promotes tissue growth in one or both breasts.
Generally, gynecomastia isn't a serious problem,sometimes it goes away on it's own after a few years,but if it persists it can be corrected with surgery.I would suggest to you, to consult a breast specialist for a complete medical exam and blood work to find out if you have a thyroid dysfunction so medication can be used to fix this problem.Also you should let him/her know if you are taking any type of prescribed medication,supplements or if you are perhaps using illegal drugs,because they could also be the reason for this condition to develop.
I am sure a breast specialist will be familiar with this condition from experience and will be able to give you the best advice and recommendation regarding this problem.
Take care.
I am not taking any type of illegal drugs but was on Hyper Tension medicines which has been discontinued under Doctor advice as my BP is  now Low and never taken any supplements and my Thyroid is perfectly OK as per the Thyroid Profile I got it done.

earlier when my breasts started developing I used have severe pain but now no pain in the both breast and the lump has grown bigger in size with no pain in that (both side)
It sounds like your problem could very well be hormonal,since you say that your eR level is actually very high.
Estrogen is a female hormone, but men also produce it,but in small quantities... When the levels are too high or are out of balance with testosterone levels this can cause Gynecomastia.There are medications and lifestyle changes that a man can use to help reduce the level of estrogen in his body.
Please understand that we, in this Forum, are not doctor but members trying to help the best way we can.We can only give our opinions concerning breast issues,but nothing more than that.
As I suggested in my previous comment,please consult a Breast Specialist,who will be able to sort things out for you.
All the best...
Thanks for the reply. On monday I am going to the Breast Specialist to discuss the same.

Yes I know in the forum we get the opinions which are quite helpful.