Drawing feeling in breast
I have this on going drawing feeling with pain in my  L breast. Almost feels like being suctioned out. Very sharp jabbing pain.  Thank You

What is your age? Since when have you been having these symptoms?

The breast pain could be due to a muscle pull, trauma or injury at the site, tight clothes, fibrocystic changes, hormonal changes, infection or inflammation like mastitis, etc.

You also need to investigate for a cardiac or pulmonary (lung) cause for this pain and to rule that out too.

You should see your doctor or breast specialist to get a clinical examination and rule out the above causes and find out the possible cause in your case.

Have you noticed any abnormal features on breast self examination like breast lumps, skin changes, or nipple discharge etc?

You could take some pain relief medications , breast massage, warm compresses , etc. This could help with your symptoms to some extent.

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.