BREAST CANCER
COMMUNITY
Dry itchy brown spot on left breast
by Simpleej, May 22, 2007
Hello

I have this brown spot on my left breast that itches like crazy. Do you anyone else have heard of what this might or might not be. It does not bleed or ooz out anything, just itch like crazy
Member Comments (6)
by Mel in LA, Jun 01, 2007
Go to the doctor.  Ask about breast cancer specifically.  It probably is not cancer but sometimes, they dont think of it as the type that has skin signs is rare.
by rcmaxson, Jun 06, 2007
HAVE YOUR DOCTOR CHECK IT OUT AND ASK ABOUT INFLAMATORY BREAST CANCER IT HAS SIMILAR SYMTOMS BUT IS USUALLY  FOUND IT TEEN AND PRETEEN FEMALES.
by kay1197, Sep 21, 2009
I have the exact same problem but i don't no what it is either if you find anything out please let me no thank you and good luck.
by Pam39, Dec 26, 2009
Hey I have the same thing. It started as 2 brown spots then just this month, another one came out. It too itches like crazy. So what is it?
by goozgirl3, Mar 08, 2010
have same proplem on my left breast a small brown spots on my nibble what is it it is ichy sometimes?0.o please ket me know what is it if u got the results
by katarina777, Mar 08, 2010
rcmaxson says: 'INFLAMATORY BREAST CANCER IT HAS SIMILAR SYMTOMS BUT IS USUALLY  FOUND IT TEEN AND PRETEEN FEMALES.'

I just wanted to say that this is not true, about the symptpms, except yhat itching can be involved. but it's never about one or two brown spots like those you describe, and the picture looks very different.

It also does not affect teenagers  any more than other breast cancer, (meaning very, very rarely) and is not common among  very young people.

It is true though that generally, people with IBC are diagnosed a about ten years earlier in age, so if the average age may be 55 in the general bc population, with IBC is may be 45.