Dry skin around nipple and discharge
I had my nipples pierced and took them out in July after having for one year because there was constant pain and they seemed to never heal. Two weeks ago i noticed discharge coming from my nipple where the piercing was and all around my nipple itched really bad. The itching hasn't gone away. Today I looked at them becuase of the itching and every bump around the nipple on my right breast was brown and the skin was dry and just peeled right off the nipple was like this too but it almost looked like blood under the skin at the nipple. The same on my left breast for the nipple but half the bumps were brown and dry. I started to look up dry skin around the nipple and I'm freaking out reading some info about Paget's Disease of the Breast. I had Ovarian cancer when i was 19 and haved lived in fear that cancer would be back. any response is much appreciated.
I'm amazed that you would take the chance of the  piercings, especially leaving them in so long since you state that they never healed completely but that's beside the point now. I would suggest that you  make an appointment with a breast specialist for a clinical breast exam and some type of imagery or other investigation to determine the cause of your current problem. I don't think the darkening of the Montgomeries glands is of particular concern but you need to have this ck.d out; an infectious process may be invovled here and needs some form of treatment.   Regards .....