ER positive breast cancer in postmenapausal & osteopenia
I'm a 60 year old female with the history of ER positive breast cancer. I tried taking some of the hormone blockers and it only made my bones ache worse along with popping sounds when I moved or excercised. I chose to not take anymore of the hormone blockers and try to excercise regular for stronger bones from osteopenia. I've had a complete hysterectomy and breast surgery. Now I have low sex drive, weight gain, and fatique. I do much better now that I don't take the hormone blockers and I found a calcium supplement that makes my bones feel much stronger. But I would like to eleviate the low sex drive, weight gain and fatique. Any suggestions.

This discussion is related to Bio Identical Hormones & Breast Cancer.
I truly hope that you discontinued the use of the Estrogen blockers with the knowledge and approval of your Oncologist. You are taking quite a chance with recurrence since your cancer was ER positive. For the other problems you mention I think you need to consult your Gynecologist regarding them .... this wouldn't necessarily have any connection to Breast Cancer. Regards ....