Female 24 yrs old
I have a lump on my top left breast
It feels like hard bone. When I excercise I can feel the lump inside? Does any one
Know what this is?

This discussion is related to Lump on rib.
My advice to every woman is to take any lump in the breast seriously,no matter what her age is.
It is hard to tell over the internet what this could be without evaluation.There are several benign lumps that could develop in the breast and it's possible that this could be a cyst or a fibroadenoma,but you should have this lump investigated by your doctor.Knowing is the only way you can be assured of nothing serious going on.
Please call your doctor to schedule an appointment okay?
Take care.
Hi Zouzi, so Ive seen a doctor for my lump and he sent me off to get an
ultrasound done. Turns out the lump is an inflamation of the cartilage in
the rib just like you said. However the doctor did notice a further three
lumps in other areas of my left breast. The next step now is to a needle
biopsy to determine exactly what these lumps are.
Thank you for posting in our Forum instead of by private message.This helps other members who are reading your post and have a similar problem.
Glad to know that the hard lump on your rib cage is only a cartilage inflammation.Now regarding the lumps in your breasts that need to be biopsied,I cannot say what they represent.Most lumps in the breast are not alarming,they could be cysts or Fibroadenomas or other benign (non cancerous) finding.Your doctor is doing the right thing by proceeding with a biopsy,because this is the only way to make sure that these lumps are harmless.
Please let us know when you get your biopsy results and I hope that it's going to be alright.
Best wishes..