Breast Cancer Community
Fibroadenom or what?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fibroadenom or what?

Hello, I am 24 years old (no children,no abortions or anything).
It is 2 weeks after the end of my period. From a few months I've noticed my breasts fuller and a bit bigger for which I was happy,they even had a period of nearly a month that they were both painful, hard and "full". But then all back to normal just a bit fuller.
I was feeling some pain in my right breast from a week or so, when i am lying on one side in bed and as I've had this feeling many times before with both breasts I didn't pay much attention and just regularly checked my breasts a few days ago. Tonight as I checked I felt a 2 - 2,5 cm lump
- on the outer side
- upper or middle part of my right breast
- to the side of the arm.
It moves around easy and is hard. It is round in shape like a ball. It doesn't feel pain when i press it but has some pain as a whole in the breast. It wasn't there 2 months ago. I don't smoke, don't drink coffee, just coca-cola in a normal amount.
I am 42 kg, 170 cm tall, wearing 75B.
I am financially challenged at the moment and can't afford visiting a consultation or tests. Moreover I need to travel to another town to do this and I can't afford all this, so please can you give me an opinion what this is coz I can't describe you how scared am I. I read all the information about cysts,fibroadenomas and cancer.
If it is fibroadenoma should it be taken out and does the surgery leave any mark. Can I just ignore it.
And the most important - could this be cancer?
Thank you in advance. Please answer.
:(((((((