Fibroadenoma...
I'm 17 years old right now, and one month ago, I discovered that I have a fibroadenoma in my left breast, around 1.3cm in size. My doctor told me to leave it and wait 6 months. Recently, one month later, I discovered that I have two more fibroadenomas in my right breast. I didn't tell my mom about this yet. Having one was scary enough, but now I have three! How long would it take for them to go away? Will there will many more in the future?..or should I get them removed?

This discussion is related to fibroadenoma.
Fibroadenomas are BENIGN breast tumors and are usually left alone unless they cause considerable discomfort OR become very large. Removing them doesn't mean that others won't develop. I'm not sure they will "go away" and some will grow larger or might even remain stable. You are quite young for this following statement to apply to you but a woman should NEVER assume that because one lump is a benign finding, all others will be the same. Fibrocystic Breast Condition affects nearly one half of all women so it certainly isn't uncommon and often begins in the teen years. The one thing you should keep in mind is to have frequent check-ups including breast exams and probably Ultrasounds in te future. Take care..