Fibroadenosis
I have been diagnosed with bilateral fibroadenosis. I want to know is it normal that fibroadenoma increase in it's size. Is there a difference between Fibrocystic breast disease, fibroadenoma, and fibroadenosis. This diagnosis has been done to me after U/Ss, FNAB and breast self examination, as well I have hormonal disturbance. My right nipple where I have two fibroadenosis is sore, pinkish/redish at the tip of it's head (at the opening of the milk duct), for almost 11 month. I went to a skin specialist who advised that this is skin disease (dermatosis) and gave me local treatments + antibaoitics. I am worried that the treatment might aggravate my fibroadenosis. Please advise..
hi,
   i have never done nothing like this before i have just been told by my doctor i have got fibroadenosis and was really really confused did not really really understand i have to take evening primrose for 3 months and then go and see if there is any changes if not then i will be referred to a breast clinic.
                                                 jo age 20
i am sorry for posting this to you i have never done this before.
                 my apologies.

I just found out that I have a lump - I am 49 years old.  I want to know whether fibroadenosis is more likely to be painful.  Mine is painfull and resides in my rigth breast against my ribs.  Feels like someone punched me.... I am awaiting further tests to see whether it is cancerous.  Anyone out there who had the same kind of experience.  Is it true that cancer is painless most of the time?