Flat, pink non-itchy and non-painful marks on breast that come and go randomly?
Hello. I am a 27 year old female with no family history of BC. For the past couple of weeks I've been having these strange marks appear on my left breast. They appear suddenly, and go away within a few hours to a day. They don't hurt nor do they itch. They are small (like a 1/4 centimeter) flat, pink and are usually round and surrounded by tiny red veins. They appear one at a time. Could this be hormonal? I just got over my menstrual cycle about a week and a half ago and was experiencing some breast pain. I'm starting to get worried that it's something more serious. Could this be IBC? I am freaking out. Help!
It certainly doesn't sound like IBC especially since it's been coming and going. I would have it checked out though .. by your Family Physician. It could possibly be a skin issue but you need to get an opinion from your Dr. It would help if you could see the Dr. when these red marks are present.  Regards ...
Thanks for the reply. With IBC, do the marks stay? I am planning on seeing my doctor soon but this is driving me insane. I am so worried.
With IBC the breast is usually red, hot and swollen and the symptoms increase rapidly over a short period of time. I suggest that you see if you might be able to move up your appointment and see someone when the symptoms are present.  Regards ....