Breast Cancer Community
Found a hard lump on Right Breast. HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

I found a hard lump about the size of a BB on my right breast. Left breast is ok. Looking all over the net and see basically only one thing it could be. Cancer??? It wont move. Are there other types of lumps that are hard and wont move besides the "cancer" type???? I have a mammogram set up for Aug 20th.  PLEASE HELP! IM SO SCARED!
1 Comment
Please disregard the previous response to your post !!! A small lump found in the breast can be any number of things besides cancer. This could be a fibroadenoma which is a benign breast tumor. Depending on your age you might also gain more information by having an Ultrasound either rather than or in addition to the Mammogram. I apologize for that previous response to your post ... I have reported it as it was completely uncalled for and we DO NOT condone such nonsense on this Community ... Thanks (Japdip/Comm. Leader)