Breast Cancer Expert Forum
God healed me Is there a test that I need to get to stop the chemo

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Hi!!!!!! I have great news!! God healed me the lump is gome and I am heal by the grace of God.. no only am I healed but I need to tell everyone! Now the real test.. when I tell the oncolocist tomarrow.. will he order a test so I don't go thru chemo.. thank you and Glory be to God..
Dear cow chaser, The oncologist will look at all of the information regarding what has happened with you since your diagnosis, any testing, the biopsy or surgery results etc.  and then make recommendations, whether further adjuvant therapy (treatment given after surgery to try to prevent or minimize the growth of microscopic deposits of tumor cells that might grow into a recurrent tumor) may be in your best interest.
Thank you!! you guys are a super help,  Thank you for being there!!!!  God bless you and this sight and my prayers go out to everyone who has any nasty cancer!!!!!!
Praise God!  I do believe in miracles and thank our Lord Jesus for healing you.  Would love to know more details and follow-ups.
Praise God!!  well... I went yesterday
I prayed that this cancer doc was a Christian, and he was and knows God heals!!!! !!!!!!he felt and felt and felt.... nothing!!!!!! said that the  the mri says one thing but he can't find anything..said it was problemlatic?? (a problem) but he wants to see the biopsy.. said there is a test..PET Scan.. to see if its all gone... I dedicate my life to Jesus.... Praise God in every breathe you take for it is His!!!!!!  the faith of a mustard seed can move mountians!!!!!and cure cancer!!!
So how do you explain the healing of non believers? and no healing for devout believers? It just doesnt make sense to me.
before we are even in our mothers womb... God has mapped out a plan for our life... he knows the number of hairs on our head, when we are to be born and when we are to die.. We are given free will, we sin and the payment for sin is death.. but you have a middleman... Jesus...If it is to be that we are to live and to be healed, His will not ours.
In the bible Jesus said that bad things will happen to good people and good things to bad people but we must believe that he is the way..!!  Healing is His will not ours... and sometimes we wonder off the right path and God, our Father comes out looking for us ( lost lambs) and finds us.. sometimes we see the lesson..sometimes not.. Sometimes.. the lessons are for loved ones so that they may see the way.. I believe that our names are written in the book of life.. If death is near, then we must pray that God has forgiven us and our name is in the book so that we can rest in Abrahams  bossom.. till judgement day...
I urge you to please..please read the new testament... find an easy one to understand.. also... on the Christian channel I heard about IP6    please type it in on the internet and research this natural remedy.. May God heal you and please stay in God,  CArol