Green Tea, bad after surgery?

I heard Green Tea is good to prevent breast cancer but it could also slow the curing process of a breast incision.

How many week after surgery is safe to drink green tea?

Thank you.
Nobody told me that drinking alcohol was bad for you surfing any of my treatment. The only concern was about the dehydrating effect right after chemotherapy when they want you to drink a lot, at least I think with adriamycin. however, I found out that when I drank any alcohol after my mastectomy it would cause serious all over body itching. i tried to get some information about this online and two sources validated this to be true. i forgot what the explanation was but it goes away after about 11 days and you no longer itch, max 14 days. With me it went away as they said after 11 days. i don't think most people are aware of this so i thought it worth sharing for those who make start itching all over after surgery and don't have a clue this is related to alcohol, and it only takes a tiny amount.
Sorry about my comment. i commented on the wrong post and also the word surfing is wrong and I meant to say 'during'.
I have never heard that green tea is bad after surgery actually I heard the opposite.  It's supposed to be good for you because it's high in antioxidents. It's supposed to strengthen your immunune(sp?) system therefore speed healing.   I'm an avid green tea drinker but have stopped while I was doing radiation because it's an antioxident but will start up again when I'm 4-6 weeks past treatment.

Liz