Green nipple discharge and lump!
About a year and a half ago, I had surgery on my right breast to remove a duct. I had had a greenish discharge for more than a year. The surgery did the trick but I now have a lump, I am assuming it is a cyst, in my right breast. It is about 8 mm in size and seems to be getting a bit bigger. Now in my left breast, I am having a green discharge like I did with my right breast. I am taking no medications. I was supposed to go back for a second mammogram the first of this year because they saw extra tissue in my left breast, but I did not have insurance then. I am 33 and have had a partial hysterectomy over 7 years ago. Should I go for the mammogram now? Should I see a surgeon about both breast? Thanks for all your help!
Dear astrosfan:  Lumps can be many things.  However, if there is a new lump, it needs to be evaluated.  You should make an appointment with your doctor (or a breast specialist) who can do a clinical breast examination as well as order any additional investigations that may be needed.  The breast discharge could be evaluated at the same time.