Greenish Brest Discharge
I'm 22 years old and i've never been pregnant. i just noticed the other day when i squeezed my left nipple there was a green fluid watery fluid coming out. this has never happened to me before and i'm not sure why it's happening now. is this cancer? can someone hlep?
Many women have some type of nipple discharge or fluid( could be any color; brown,green,blue, black etc ) when their breasts are squeezed, and its normal ( but you should stop squeezing the nipple). Squeezing the nipple sends message to the brain and the pituitary gland responds by increasing prolactin levels, which in turn produces discharge from the nipple. Some women are more prone to more discharge including women on; birth control pills, certain blood pressure medications or on major tranquilizers.The time to worry about nipple discharge is when it’s spontaneous (comes out by itself without squeezing), that looks clear and sticky or bloody.No,I don't think you have breast cancer,but a visit to your doctor would be advisable just to make sure that all is fine and ease your worrying.
Best wishes and God Bless..