Breast Cancer Community
Hard Lump in between breasts.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Hard Lump in between breasts.

I just have a few questions as my family doctor is a bit of an idiot. I have a large lump in between my two breasts. I have had this for 2 years now. He has never looked or touched it. It has gotten larger. It is moveable, The skin around it looks like an orange, wrinkly, and has almost a dimple in the middle of it. It is not really painful. the edges are not smooth. Anybody have any ideas? Waiting for a new doctor ( mine told me that I had a bladder infection for 6 months turned out to be my appendix). I already have cervical cancer could this be breast cancer?
The first thing I was going to tell you was that if your Dr. is an idiot then you need to find one who isn't !! Evidently you are in the process of that already. I don't know how long this is going to take but if you've had this lump for 2 years I don't think it would be breast cancer .... why would wait this long with this type of problem and not see a Physician who will listen to you ?? You are pretty young to have all these medical problems without proper medical care .... you must have some type of Dr. if you have been diagnosed with the appendix issue and also cervical cancer. Why not see one of those Dr.s regarding this 2 yr. old lump ??? Just a thought .... Regards ....
The Dr that found the appendix issues was an E.R doctor. My family doctor told me for 6 months that I had a bladder infection. And for 5 months that I was not pregnant, 4 months later I had a baby. Its very hard now to find a new doctor as many are not taking new patients at this time. So I now have to rely on hospitals and walk in clinics.