Help
I am 35 yrs old, I had a cyst removed from under my armpit in November, I have other swollen lymph nodes in my neck.  At the end of November I started having breast pain. I went and had a mamo done and an ultrasound.  Doctor told me there is a cyst ALMOST certain not malignant, and if I am still in pain to go see a surgeon. I don't go see the surgeon until Feb. 14. Just thought I would see if anyone had any ideas. There is also pockets of calcifications in breast. Some days are better than others but sometimes it hurts to move my arm. Please Help!!!!

You should take OTC pain relief medications for the pain. Talk to your doctor about a needle aspiration and sending the cyst fluid or the cells from the calcifications site for lab analysis. This would be essential for a confirmed diagnosis.

You could wait for a couple of weeks. Till then try breast massage and warm compresses and see if that helps.

Let us know if you have any doubts and  keep us posted about what your doctor tells you.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.