I found white kinda mole looking lumps on the skin
I have had 3 previous lumpectomys to remove cysts.I am 37 years old. So I don't check myself as I should. Seems like when I do I find something. My dad died at the age of 28 from lung cancer. So the 1st thing I think of is that maybe I have cancer.I found a lump that looks like a mole that is jagged, rough, and raised, but is white or skin colored with 2 dark little spots in the center. It is under the breast and then I have a smooth skin colored one that is round on the rib under the breast. Could they be just that, a mole? My husband thinks it is from my bra and sweating.
Thank You!
Dear golddovee:  This could be skin irritation or a mole, to name a few likely things.  It doesn't sound like breast cancer.  However, if it gets worse or you are concerned, have your doctor take a look at it.