Breast Cancer Expert Forum
I found white kinda mole looking lumps on the skin

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

I have had 3 previous lumpectomys to remove cysts.I am 37 years old. So I don't check myself as I should. Seems like when I do I find something. My dad died at the age of 28 from lung cancer. So the 1st thing I think of is that maybe I have cancer.I found a lump that looks like a mole that is jagged, rough, and raised, but is white or skin colored with 2 dark little spots in the center. It is under the breast and then I have a smooth skin colored one that is round on the rib under the breast. Could they be just that, a mole? My husband thinks it is from my bra and sweating.
Thank You!
Dear golddovee:  This could be skin irritation or a mole, to name a few likely things.  It doesn't sound like breast cancer.  However, if it gets worse or you are concerned, have your doctor take a look at it.