I think I have breast cancer ?
Im seventeen , breast cancer runs on both sides of my family ...

I found a knot in sept of '08 it felt like a swollen lhymphnoid it was kinda at the side of my breast like it had come from my underarm, now my breast is hard and swollen , so finding the knot is impossible , i had one ultrasound on it , but they said they couldnt really tell anything i am supposed to go back for another ...
Well I think you should return for the follow-up exam .... whenever that is and I doubt that you have breast cancer. If you found this "knot" in Sept. 2008 why the long wait to return for another exam ?? If you were advised to have a follow-up exam you should already have had it done. Ultrasound is harmless and can be done as often as necessary. I would advise you to see your Dr. very soon and have whatever test is recommended. What you found could very well have been a lymph node but you shouldn't be waiting this long to find out for certain.     Regards ....