IS MY MAMMOGRAPHY REPORT NORMAL??
Hello..
I am a girl of 22 years of age..
I was suspicious that there is something wrong in my breast when i self examined it..there are multiple small tissues around my nipple..and when i press that portion i feel something like lump around my nipples on both the breasts.Just to clear my doubt ,i prefer to have a Mammography test.Then my report says:

RIGHT BREAST:
Shows normal echopattern.Tissue differentiation is normal.Glandular portion is normal.Multiple small well defined hypoechoic masses are of variable sizes are seen in the superio and inferior quadrants of Rt.breast. Areolar and axilliary areas are normal.

LEFT Breast:
Shows normal echopattern.Tissue differentiation is normal.Glandular portion is normal.Multiple small well defined hypoechoic masses are of variable sizes are seen in the Inferior quadrant of Lt.breast.
Areolar,Sub-areolar and axilliary areas are normal..

IMPRESSION:
HYPOECHOIC MASSES BOTH BREAST-?FIBROADENOSIS-?BENIGN BREAST DISEASE.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS REPORT SAYS??
IS MY REPORT NORMAL??
THIS REPORT IS 9 MONTHS EARLIER..I PUT THIS QUESTION BECAUSE STILL I FEEL THESE TYPE OF TISSUES AROUND MY BREAST NIPPLE DURING SELF EXAMINATION...
THANK YOU!!

Yes, your report is just fine.It states that the little lumps are more likely cysts,(fluid filled sacs)which are very common in young women your age.These are benign lumps that do not turn into cancer.They develop due to the influence of hormones which varies with your menstrual cycle.Everything else in your report,states that, aside these benign small cysts, everything else looks normal.
Please do not worry,because you really have nothing to worry about.
The only advice I could  give you is to be vigilant and continue to do your self breast exam each month a week after the start of your menstrual cycle to check for any changes.Also it's very important to see your doctor regularly for evaluation.Cysts are usually left alone,but if they become too painful or enlarge too much,then they can be treated by having the fluid aspirated by a fine needle.
Try to limit your caffeine intake ( coffee chocolate,colas) and salt as it can help shrink these cysts.
So far so good dear,you are alright... and it's time to relax and enjoy your life!...
Take care and God Bless...