Increasing number of moles on breast
Hi, I'm 30 and a mother of a 2 yr old son and I realised I have growing number of moles on both my breasts and at the cup of the breasts as well. Some are also growing on the sides of my stomache too. Some of the moles on the breast looks like its getting bigger than the usual small spots. The colour's tan with a slight bump. Should I be worried cos I never had these moles before having my son?
I don't believe that something is wrong with your breasts.The skin of the breast is like the skin on any part of your body and the moles you are describing are skin related. You should see a dermatologist for proper evaluation.It is also important to tell the doctor when these moles have appeared. Best wishes.
I would get it checked out for sure, but then that is due to oersonal experience, and when I had stuff growing like moles and other and I just knew it was different and getting worse.  (of course only I know my body best, and nobody really took me seriously, as they don't know what my normal body is like, and what a change would look like) I had also tan moles but also other symptoms like spider veins, swelling, and burning, and just skin changes. This was after having been treated for bc two years earlier , and it ended up being a recurrence.

I am not saying what you have is cancer but that you need to trust yourself, as in regards to your symptoms only you know what is going on and different and no doctor. I would also see a dermatologist as I would think they would be best trained for what yoiu are experiencing, and not a PCP.

I never did see a dermatologist as my PC told me she was not sure what a dermatologist could/would see that she couldn't? Well, I figure, for one a dermatologist would at least look, and pay attention.

Good luck, Kat
The growths you have noticed could possibly be keratoses (a benign lesion) rather than moles.

But do see a dermatologist, so s/he can identify the nature of the growths with certainty.
Thanks for the advice above...will go check and see what happens.