Breast Cancer Community
Introducing a new Community Leader

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Introducing a new Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming Japdip as your new Community Leader for the Breast Cancer Community.  Japdip is a longtime member who has much knowledge as it relates to Breast Cancer, and we look forward to working with her and the entire community to continue improving and growing the Breast Cancer Community.  

Cheryl
MedHelp Community Mgr  
Welcome to the new role of Community Leader! When I read healingwell62's post about stepping out of that role, my first reaction was appreciation for her contribution and happiness that her decision was based on the news that she is "moving into her life."

My second reaction was that jandip, who is always here with quick (sooo important when one is anxious and confused!), knowledgeable, helpful, and kind answers would be an excellent replacement.

Many thanks to both the former leader and the new  leader!
Ooops! Sorry about the typo in your name in my previous post. :-(  

(I wish we had an edit function on this site, as they do on many Web sites...)
Just a few words...I couldn't be happier about this good NEWS!!!!! Thank you Cheryl for choosing this wonderful person to be the new leader of this Community.Japdip.. you deserve our appreciation and gratitude for your amazing dedication,knowledge and concern for this Community.Thank you so much.
japdip... you are, without a doubt, the perfect choice. congratulations!
Good job, japdip. What took this so long?

Listen, girl, now that you are the Community leader, you must let us know a little bit more about yourself? You don't have to, of course, but I think we all would appreciate knowing a little bit more about you personally.  Only, because we care and are interested?

You have really done a great job! kat
Yeah!!!!!

I've said before I like your smooth style :)

You are a wonderful and caring woman! I always considered you a community leader along with Chris. Now it's official!

I can't think of anyone who could do a better job than you already do.
congratulations on becoming community leader and thanks a lot for your help with my first post. you might not remember me but you rock anyway.
Avatar n tn
wah........ you deserve this post. I myself new to this forum and I know only japdip! She replies to all my post very fast which gives confidence and energy in me.... thank you japdip.. Many women need your advice... Hearty congratulations...