Is breast pain normal?
I had a lumpectomy in 2004, with some of my lymph nodes removed and biopsied.  i had radiation treatments for 8 weeks (had to stop for a week because of radiation burns).  Over the past few years, i have had intermittent pain in that breast.  yesterday, i had somewhat severe pain on and off for the whole day.  my oncologist told me that it is normal to have breast pain after radiation.  but is it?  yesterday, it really frightened me.  i had to remove my bra and hold my breast and massage it over and over.  it didn't take the pain away, but it felt as if that was all i could do.  the pain would go from intensely sharp to dull and then fade away and then return again in the same pattern.
Schedule an appointment with your Dr. and have them complete a full breast exam. When are you scheduled for your mammo/ultrasound?

If it's scaring you, get it checked out!

They say that the "girls" don't hurt when they have cancer but mine did so... never ignore that which worries you.

Please let us know how you're doing :) Best wishes!