Itching on right outer breast (biopsy three years ago)
Hello- For the past week or so, I have had itching on the lower outer right hand side of my right breast. This is also the site where I had both a stereotactic and an excisional biopsy in 2006.  Is it possible that the scar tissue there could be causing this itching?  I also have some mild itching on my left breast, so that probably rules out the scar tissue idea, but the right lower is the worst, such that I am scratching it to the point where it hurts. I did buy a new bra a few weeks back.  I have also noticed a soreness or "Heavy" feeling in my breasts when I work out (treadmill, fast walking, sometime running) which I have attributed to doing pectoral exercises but have read that the heaviness feeling could be symptomatic of fibrocystic breast disease.  I worry about all of this because my mom is a breast cancer survivor and having had that questionable mammo and biopsy three years ago (normal mammos since then, most recently in March of this year), I want to be diligent.  Sorry this query is very "all over" but any suggestions are appreciated!
Since you have had normal Mammograms and I see no real connection to your previous biopsy I would investigate this as a skin problem. The skin on the breast is the same as skin on any other part of the body and subject to the same problems. I hope you are wearing a really GOOD supportive "sports type" bra when doing your exercises, including the treadmill. If Fibrocystic Breast Condition were present I'm sure your Mammograms would indicate this.  Regards ....