Itching under breast
I had breast reconstruction 2 months ago which all went well. today my breast has been itching continuously about every 5 - 15 seconds now for about 12 hours and I cant do anything to relieve it. It seems to be deep within but to the top of the breast tissue. What could be causing this? and is this common. What can I do to relieve it as it is keeping me awake. Thanks
I'm not sure what could be causing the symptom you describe. If I were you I would contact my Surgeon's office for some relief for the itching. There are some over the counter medications for allergy type itching but I'd ck. with the Dr. first before trying anything. This could be totally unrelated to your surgery OR it could also be somehow related to the healing process.   Regards ....
Say hello to phantom itching! It is perfectly normal and once gone it is also humorous. Try scratching the skin around your reconstruction and/or pressing lightly against your reconstructed breast.

Do ask your doctor about it though if it doesn't go away. Best wishes :)