Itchy breasts
I am a 27 yr old female. I have been having problems with my breasts itching when I wear a bra. My breasts do not hurt, but they itch all over and I sometimes get little pimples on my breasts and along my braline towards my stomach. I am wondering what could cause this, and what I could do to make it stop. I am thinking that it is the material of my bra since it only seems to occur when I wear certain ones. Please help me.....I am so confused!
Yes you are probably right. You yourself mention the itchiness only with a certain type of cloth/material. You should wear lose clothes for some time, avoid the cloth / material you think causes itching. Apply some moisturising lotion or soothing cream like calamine at the site and you could also take some OTC antihistaminics or antiallergic medicines for a few days. This should help relieve the symptoms. If the symptoms still persist schedule an appointment and get a clinical evaluation done by your physician.