Knot in breast after Stereotactic biopsy
I had a bilateral stereotactic biopsy on 11-20-06. It is 11-24-06 and I have a knot the size of a lemon in my left breast.  The knot is hard, and there isnt a knot in my right breast.  My breast is tender, and hurts when I raise my arm .  Is this something to be concerned about.
Dear bat42563:  There are several possible explanations for a hard painful lump after biopsy. Without examination, we cannot speculate on the cause. You should contact your surgeon and let him/her know. You may need to be examined to be certain there is no infection.
If it's that large and that painful I would certainly contact my Physician as soon as possible. It may very well be a minor complication but it needs to be checked out.
I have the same thing in my right breast.  I had a stereotatic biopsy a year ago.  What happened with your lump?
A related discussion, Hard Knot after Biopsy was started.