Knot under my arm..
Under my right arm, my arm-pit, I have a knot, a very small knot. I noticed it 3 weeks ago, my arm was sore, hurting alittle. I checked under my arm to see if something was wrong and I found the knot. I do have breast cancer in my family history. But im only 18 years old. Can I get cancer this early? Could it be breast cancer?
I usally get that right before my period, maybe 2 to 3 times a year but then it goes away right after I have my period.  Did you get your period yet?
I have a similar problem. I am 24 mother of 1 and for two months now Ive been soar on my left side of my brest and arm-pit? It feels brused and I can feel a lump on near my breast crease, so I am not sure what it is. Ive never had soar breast so I am a little concerned, Ive made a Dr's appt.  
I have knot under right armpit, This is the 2nd time it has came back, The 1st time he cut it and drained it and it was ok for about 2mths when I felt it come back again. Went to Doc. she took me out of work for a week sent me back to the surgeon for him to cut it out, but he didn't won't to mess with it now until some of the inflamation went down, an pain eased off, went back to my regular Doc. Saturday he said it looked good,He said for me not to go back to work until surgeon has cut it out, So I got an appt. today at 2:20pm I se if he will cut it out, I don't won't it to come back a 3rd time. but the knot is not painful right now, or swollen like it was so should I go have it cut on if there is no pain there.
I HAVE A KNOT ON MY ARM BETWEEN MY WRIST AND ELBOW
I COULD MOVE IT AROUND , I COULD MOVE IT UP AND DOWN MY ARM ABOUT AN INCH OR TWO. NOW THERE IS MORE THERE AND I CAN'T MOVE THE KNOT ANY MORE. THIS HAPPEN IN A DAY
I'm 22 years old with large breast, and I fequently get cysts like knots bettween my breast on the crease. When I apply some presure I can normally drain them. I have not been to a Doctor because i'm affraid it could be something worse. Does anyone else have this problem?