Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Leaking Breasts

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Leaking Breasts

My breast are leaking, but I am not pregnant or do I have my period. Why is this?
Dear mariakate:  Many women have some type of nipple discharge or fluid when their breasts are squeezed, and its normal. Squeezing the nipple sends message to the brain and the pituitary gland responds by increasing prolactin levels, which in turn produces discharge from the nipple. The discharge can come in a variety of colors
my daugher is 14 and she does take medication for her bi polar disorder and tonight she got out of the shower and noticed a white fluid leaking from her breast like matery milk we are in a panic or i am i dont know what to think could it be cancer
MY CONCERN ABOUT MY BREAST NOT REALLY LEAKING BUT WHEN MY HUSBAND IS BEEN INTIMATE WITH ME HE SAYS SOMETIMES THE TASTE COMING FROM MY BREAST IS BITTER HE DOESNT LIKE IT AND ITS USUALEY THE RIGHT BREAST, AND MORE SO WHEN IM PMS BECAUSE MY BODY ACTS AS IF IM PREGNANT BUT IM NOT IM 39 YRS CANT HAVE KIDS AND I WONDER IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT CAN DRY THE DISCHARGE UP, ITS BECOMING A PROBELM IN MY MARRIAGE
I am not pregnant and have never been pregnant, yet one of my breasts is spontaneously leaking a white-clear liquid.  It is only one breast and it just happens randomly.  Should I see my doctor?
question if you do experience an egg white color leaking from your breast and is followed by a little bit of blood and it only happen once what could that mean and be hinting to?
A related discussion, whats happening was started.