Breast Cancer Community
Left breast has a rash and now lump

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Left breast has a rash and now lump

My left breast has a rash at the  bottom right side. It is itchey and sore. I have had it for about 3 weeks now and have tried several different creams. Now my breast is starting to feel funny and there is two small lumps were the rash is on the side. The rash has also moved to the other breast.Anyone have an idea what this might be?

• Breast Rash (1 replies):
    I have a very itchy rash on my right breast. It is not ...[more]
  • rash on breast (1 replies):
    I have a small rash under my left nipple. I have had thi...[more]
  • Rash on my areola (3 replies):
    I have a rash on the outside of my areola. My doctor sai...[more]
  • Rash on breast (3 replies):
    Hello,everyone. I have a concern over a rash that has be...[more]
  • Rash (2 replies):
    I'm a 21 years old female and I've noticed a rash develo...[more]
I'm not sure what the rash looks like.. but I was given some advice on one of my posts that said to look into inflammatory breast cancer... it starts with a rash from what I was able to research. Google it and see how it goes... Let me know what happens!!! Good luck.

What is your age? Have you noticed any abnormal features on breast self examination like skin changes, breast lump, nipple discharge , etc.

This could simply be skin lesions or some infective lesion.

You need to consult your breast specialist to get a proper clinical evaluation and to get relevant investigations if required.

You could apply calamine lotion and take some oral antihistamine medications for the itching. Wear lose clothes. This should help with your symptoms till you get to see your doctor.

Relax and let us know about what your doctor or breast specialist advises.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and post us about how you are doing.

Regards.