Letrozole being sold by sun pharma is it safe? I thought only Novartis is the sole producer of letrozole?

I came over an online drugstore that offered to sell Letrozole with  brandname  Letroz / Letoval Tablets
. I thought its exclusively sold by Novartis. Sun Pharma is selling it for only $114.40, which is cheaper than the brand novartis is selling(femara). There are other drugs they are selling like pamidronate which is  also cheaper than regular pamidronates in  the market. If  someone could help me, I realy would like to save but would this also be potent?
  Please help ..?

Is http://www.freedom-pharmacy.com/Products.asp a valid online drugstore where I can buy my moms medicine?
It's not so much who sells the product but who manufactures it. If I were you I would ck. with your Mother's Oncologist about the drug. I personally wouldn't deal with an On-line Pharmacy as I have researched some and in the end the savings isn't what you may think at first. Most drug companies have plans for those who cannot afford their medications such as reduced cost or even free in some cases. It does involve some paperwork but well worth the effort if the need is there. You might ck. it out on the manufacturers website.   Regards ...
ON THE ABOVE, IS NOT SUN PHARMA THE MANUFACTURER OF

LETROZ/LETOVAL TABS AND ARE NOT THEY A REPUTABLE PHARMA MANUFACTURER?