Lobular Hyperplasia
What is Lobular Hyperplasia is it the same, or how does it differ from atypical Lobular Hyperplasia?

Is this a cancerous or pre-cancerous condition?

Lobular hyperplasia may be due to a physiologic change in the body such as what occurs during lactation in pregnancy. Atypical lobular hyperplasia means that lobular distention of the breasts may be pathologic that is, the changes are  not secondary to a physiologic or functional cause.This is not cancer but its presence increases the risk for breast cancer.

In diagnosing atypical lobular hyperplasia,immunohistology may supplement imaging results. A core biopsy is usually done following imaging scans.An excision biopsy may be warranted if the mammographic findings and pathologic finding do not jive.

I hope this information is able to help.
Thank you for the feedback. I am 28 neither pregnant or lactating. Can lobular and atypical lobular hyperplasia be differentiated by physical  or ultra sound examination, or is more invasive examination required/justified