Long term effects of numb fingers
I am a 68 year old female who took Estratest for 5 years; Levothroid, 10 years. I have severe dead nerve endings in both hands and it is starting in my toes. I am healthy, exercise, I eat healthy foods. The numbness comes from both shoulders, goes down my arms to my fingers with a burning glow of red. I can open and close both hands, but, I have trouble picking things up. What are the long term effects if I continue without medication for my numbness? What type of medicines help?

This discussion is related to Arimidex Long Term Side Effects.
Hi.
Do you have other medical conditions at present?
The numbness you are experiencing may or may not be secondary to the drugs you are taking, in particular estratest and levothroid.  Side effects profile may differ from person to person.  A possibility is another medical condition like vitamin deficiency, diabetes mellitus or autoimmune diseases should be ruled out.
You should consult your doctor for evaluation.  Gabapentin might help relieve your symptom.  
Take care.