Breast Cancer Community
Lt Breast Now Itching w/Lump
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lt Breast Now Itching w/Lump

HX Rt breast stage 3 CA/mastectomy 8 yrs ago. Scheduled to finally have port removed in a week and half. BUT, thought RT breast itching intermittant last couple months was due to summer heat and wearing older tight bras after loosing weight. Recently realized after going bra-less a couple of days that itching has become constant. Did self exam in itching area and found lump/maybe lumps. Had mammogram 3 wks ago and came back normal. They seem to forget original two tumors in rt breast were undetectable on mammogram? So haven't had an ultrasound for awhile. Did not have this itching with original rt breast cancer? Can itching be a  possible sign of breast CA? should i cancel removal or port?