Lump and pain
Hi Everyone!
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I need some help.
I am only 21 years old but recently found a lump near the right side of my breast more on the side of my ribs and armpit. That lump in not painful itself but causes some discomfort at times. After a month of locating it I went to see my GP and she felt it and suspected it to be fibroadenoma. I am scheduled for an ultrasound in April.
My recent problem is that I have been feeling extreme discomfort and radiating pain in my LEFT armpit. I felt around and discovered a lump larger than the one on the right side and more in my armpit area. I am experiencing this radiating shooting and burning pain that shoots through my left breast and up into my arm. I am a little bit worried about this because the pain in getting worse and my GP did not feel this lump. I know I am statistically to young for breast cancer but I can't help but be worried there might be something wrong.
If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. I am hoping that someone who has experienced this before can help me to understand.

Thank you!!
What you describe certainly sounds like what a Fibroadenoma would cause. Since you have found an additional lump I think I would give your Dr. a call and have this examined as well. Perhaps your test could be moved up although you don't say what date it's scheduled in April. These benign breast tumors can grow quite rapidly at times and cause a good deal of discomfort as well. There could very well be some nerve pressure due to the location of the lump that is causing the radiating pain you describe. I would still give the Dr. a call to make her aware of this second discovery.   Regards ....
Thank you!