Breast Cancer Community
Lump in armpit for almost 5 years

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Lump in armpit for almost 5 years

When i had my first baby 2003 July and started breastfeeding her after a few months i noticed a lump in my right armpit and left armpit was a little swallon after noticing i went to the doctor and she told it could be just fatty lump and try to lose some weight recently last 5/6 months i noticed the lump is getting bigger and bit painful as well(not very) and bit uncomfortable the left armpit lump is bit bigger than before as well I am 18 weeks pregnant and scared to death if it is a breast cancer I have been reffered to a specialist and will be seeing him in 2 weeks time.
I am very much concerened about my baby and my wellbeing as I lost my father this year of lungs cancer ..........
Please give me some advise could it be cancer .........

Kind Regards
Mrs Mitra