Lump in chest above heart
I recently went into the ER thinking i was having a heart attack. Blood test, and EKG showed my heart was fine. Since i told the ER doctor i was having heart burn, he stated that i have GERD and put me on meds for that. I am having pain and i feel a lump above my heart and it goes into my back. I also have started to have a rash in between my breast since then it itches then starts to sting. After a week on meds they have referred me to a kidney special regarding my GERD. My questions what do i do about the lump and the pain i feel?
Dear bretha, Without ability to evaluate including physical examination we cannot advise you specifically on what to do about this.  You will need to see a doctor who can evaluate your symptoms and make recommendations for what to do based on assessment.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.