Lump in lower breast
I am 24 years old and about 2 days ago in the lower part of my left breast a hard knot about the size of a quarter appeared. In the last day my chest as become a little sore and the knot is really sensitive. Im not sure what it could be and would appricate any help, or advice you could give me! Thanks for your time!
Hi there.

I understand your concern.  It is common for young females to develop lumps in their breasts especially coinciding with one's menstrual cycle.  Pain and a sore sensation can  be maximal just before menses accompanying any lumps, and should disappear by the a few days after you start your menses.  These lumps can be fibrocystic disease or fibroadenoma which are benign breast conditions.  I still suggest you show this to your doctor so that you can be evaluated properly. He may request tests like mammogram or ultrasound to further assess the lump.

Regards and God bless.