Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Lump on rib
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Lump on rib

I hace a lump that is painfull on my right chest 6 finger up from my nipple. Its been there for a while now and still hurts real bad, I think it might be a rib maybe but the other side dont have it,
Related Discussions
242529_tn?1292452814
Dear chuckandchristie98, Without further evaluation including physical examination it is impossible to say what this is.  You should bring this to the attention of your doctor who can check it and determine what if any further evaluation is recommended.

2 Comments
Blank
25201_tn?1255584436
The lump you describe could be many things .... I would suggest that you see your Physician to investigate this further. He/She can do a clinical breast exam and recommend any tests he/she feels necessary to find out exactly what is causing this problem.  Regards ......
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank