Lump under right breast
I am 21 years old and I just recently discovered a lump on the underside of my right breast, it is on the inner side like right against my chest bone. There are no signs of a lump on the outside no redness or anything like that no sign at all, and it only hurts when i push on it. The lump only feels like about the size of a dime and is hard. I just finished my monthly period. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know if this is something I should be worried about?
correction i am 24 years old. sorry typo...
Hi, you may just have a cyst since it is painful, cancer usually is a hard lump that won't move and isn't painful but that is the norm, there is always an exception. You may go to your Doctor and he/she should order an ultrasound, I am tired of doctors feeling something and pronouncing it is nothing when no one knows unless it is tested.