Lumps in armpit and breast lump
I have this lump in my right breast that has been there for as long as i can remember. I am 21. Its very lumpy and hard, it grows and shrinks constantly (with in minutes if not seconds: on minute it will feel "big" then the next small). I have small breast (small B) the lump can not be seen on the outside  there is no "deformity" to my breast and the nipple is normal also. Im working on getting health insurance which should be cleared and ready by the end of march bc my family can not afford health care any other way. Also i have many lumps under both armpits of all sizes. Both the lumps in my breast and armpit can sometimes have a sharp shooting pain lasting no more than a minute, there is no long on going pain. Should i be very worried? What are my options? I know i have to go to the doctor, which i cant wait to do. I really want to have all of the lumps removed. Can i get them removed surgically with out any chemo or anything like that? And do you know any cases like mine... age 21, many lumps under both armpits, breast lump in right breast (which have been there "forever")? Please help with any information.
Certainly you should get a professional opinion. Given your young age, I'd say the lumps under your arm are lymph nodes (normal) and the lump in your breast, given it's been there a long time, may be a simple cyst. Simple cysts can get bigger before your period and smaller after your period. Sometimes they cause pains too. Once you get insurance, make an appointment for a physical. Or find a free women's clinic to go to in your area.