Male Nipple discharge
I am 21 years old and for about the past 6 months I have noticed that when I squeeze my left nipple a white puss like discharge comes out. Curious about how normal this was in men my age I looked online and it led me to sights that say any male nipple discharge could be a sign of cancer. Also my nipples are inverted, but have been all my life. Is the discharge something to be alarmed about? I would rather not have to go to a doctor if it wasn't all that serious

Nipple discharge in males is not normal and needs further evaluation to rule out cancer and come to a confirmed diagnosis.

You should consult your doctor and get the relevant investigations done, including hormonal levels.

Do you ahve any other symptoms like a lump or skin changes?

The nipple inversiona also needs to be clinically evaluated by a physician.

Are you on any medications or drugs currently?

Do let us know how you are doing and keep us posted.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
I had a similar problem when I was 24. If I pressed my right nipple between my fingers about 6 drops of clear fluid popped out on the tip. I ended up having my right breast removed, and a precancerous growth was found. So now I have only one nipple, but that beats having cancer.