Breast Cancer Community
Male lump in breast
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Male lump in breast

While having ‘relations’ with my girlfriend, my left nipple was bitten very hard it was very painful. A few days passed and a small lump appeared where I was bitten.  Now it has been about 3 weeks and my nipple has a large lump all the way around it. Kind of donut shaped with the part the actual part of the nipple that sticks out is in the center. The lump encompasses all the way around the red part of my nipple.  But not out beyond the nipple itself. The lump is a 3 on a scale of 10. (10 being extreme pain for a nipple) There is no bruising, not even after the bite. The lump has grown larger overtime, and periodically changes shape, gets smaller then larger. I am a white male, 26 years old, and 125lbs if that information is helpful.

Will it go away on its own? If it will an ETA would be nice. What is it called? What could have
possibly have caused it to swell like this? Some sort of fluid or blood? I don't think its breast cancer.