Male nipple discharge after pressure...
Pls I need you help...Yesterday while my left nipple (which is a little bigger than the right one) was feeling somehow weird I tried to put pressure on it (quite hard)...so the result was some drops of clear discharge...Is it a threat ?? What kind of doctor I have to visit ?:(
Hmmm the problem is different... Squeezing the other nipple (the right one) without so presure there was also clear (not white) liquid. Next I squeezed the left one again and again some clear liquid...what happens ???? I am 26 y.o., not smoker, not drinker, not taking medicines and exercise 3-4 times/week.
Nipple discharge when squeezed is not abnormal. Only when discharge is bloody and from only one side and spontaneous (without pressure or squeezing) is there cause for concern. If you want to have this ck.d out just see your Family Physician for an examination. I would also stop putting pressure on or squeezing the nipples too. This will often produce some discharge.  Regards ....
I had a discharge from my right nipple when I was 24 years old. The doc said it could be precancerous and urged me to have my right breast removed. I had the surgery, and they did find a precancerous growth in the removed nipple. I have only one nipple now, but that beats having cancer.
A related discussion, MWM Bi has blood coming out of left nipple was started.